The Duty of Ege University Faculty of Engineering:
• To carry out an engineering education in a global sense with a constantly developing and innovative approach,
• Maintaining research activities effectively,
• Keeping and enriching its relations with industry,
• Providing opportunities and support for innovation initiatives,
• To provide social, environmental and intellectual responsibilities to its students through a multi-faceted formation.
Ege University Faculty of Engineering,
• Aware of the need to update the objectives, content and outcomes of teaching in accordance with international standards.
• Establishing multidisciplinary / interdisciplinary relations in interaction with other faculties and universities,
• It aims to create solidarity and cooperation in teaching and research.